Seigo Tanimura wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:44:02 +0900,
>   Seigo Tanimura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> Seigo> If you have a trouble playing pcm with some applications, could you
> Seigo> please try the patch attached below? The patch does the following things:

Actually, the patch makes things worse for me on the ESS 1868,
which is an ISA card in my case.  When I press "play" in
RealPlayer-5.0, the first 4 seconds skip repeatedly, and then the
whole thing stops.  Also, I get a "general error occured" and a
write error when I first press play.  This message occurs
immediately the clip begins playing, at which time the first 4
seconds play repeatedly.

- Donn