I would like to use the latest threads source because my application does
not work correctly with the signal handling bugs in 3.x's threads.
However, it does not appear that I can change it without replacing all of
libc. Is this correct? Or is there some simple change I can make to the
files in libc that include pthread_private.h when compiled in libc_r?

I am running:
FreeBSD io.lyris.com 3.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE #0: Mon Dec 27
15:20:33 PST 1999     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/compile/KMM  i386

Thanks.