>He is just expressing his point. From what I can tell someone removed him
>from the list with no reason and now he is angry. I probably would be too.

   That is not at all what happend. Karl went off the deep end about phk
recommending a Motorola GPS to do timekeeping. Then, after a pile of
insulting messages from Karl, Karl made an accusation that someone removed
him from three of the mailing lists. For at least two of those lists, he
was simply wrong. For the third (freebsd-current), there is no evidence
to support his claim.

>Also, I can tell that someone is doing some good covering up. Its ashame to
>see leaders do this.

   How can you tell that? There is no evidence to support that. *I'm*
certainly not covering anything up and I've seen no reason to believe that
anyone else is, either.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.