Thanks. I would've tried to fix it myself, but I am not too familiar with
programming for a soundcard. I'm only famaliar with the ata driver right
now.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.               | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|