On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     ------> enters stage right
>
>       ... opens door ...
>       heeeeeyyyyyy a party!  And nobody invited me!
>
>           Ummmm, Why's the piano broken in two and all the tables
>           overturned?  Ahhh, whats with all the stares?  guys?
>           Guys!
>
>               exits stage left (at a run) ------>
>
>                                       -Matt

Aww, you missed it!  We had a broken bottle with your name on it! :-)

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C & Java programming,
New Year's Resolution:  I  | electronics, communications, and
will not sphroxify gullible| signal processing.
people into looking up     | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
fictitious words in the    |      jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)|
dictionary.                |