On Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 10:23:37PM +0100, Dave J. Boers wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to compile and install libF77/libI77 from
> /usr/src/contrib/libf2c please? Or, for that matter, the whole libf2c?

(reply to self...)

It's funny how I tend to find things out only just _after_ I asked someone
else (not that I didn't spend an hour going through /usr/src _before_ I
sent in my email). Just found out that they are combined into
/usr/lib/libf2c.a.

So, never mind my question.

Regards,

Dave Boers.

--
  True Music was born with Johann Sebastian Bach.
  It died with Anton Bruckner while he was working on his nineth symphony.