In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> William Woods writes:
: I have two pcmcia cards here I am wondering if the work under either -stable
: or -current, they are:
:
: 3COM Megahertz 10/100 LAN PC Card model #3CCFE574BT

If this is the cardbus version, no.  If it is the pccard version then
yes.  We've received reports of this same model number being used for
both the pccard and cardbus.

: The other card is cardbus, so I doubt it but I will ask anyway....
:
: Adaptec SlimSCSI 1480A UltraSCSI

Nope.  It is waiting on cardbus support, which is waiting on cardbus
bridge support of cardbus and pccard which is waiting on pccard
connection to pccard bridge, which is what I'm working on right now
:-)  I fear it will be Feb or Mar before I get to it at this rate
since I have little free time.  Consulting $$$ takes precidence over
freetime hacking...

Warner