On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 11:53:46AM +0200, Maxim Sobolev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > What WM you are running? Is it Blackbox with KDE or..?
>
> Looks like it is KWM with KDE ;).

Ok, ok :) I did run Blackbox some time ago w.o. KDE and now I saw the
nice taskbar with gradient, so.. hehe I thought it has something to do
with Blackbox. Forgot themes completely.
Can Opera run NS plugins, example Shockwave plugin for Linux? Shockwave
enabled, err.. restricted site count seems to increase rapidly nowadays :-|
--

Vallo Kallaste
[EMAIL PROTECTED]