Taavi Talvik wrote:

> Maybe knob in /etc/make.conf instead to force compiling with X?

Nah, we don't need to. doscmd doesn't have X support by default (now
that I've committed the fix). Recompiling doscmd to get X (given X is
installed on the machine of course) is broken but simple enough. If you
don't want X, don't recompile doscmd or don't install X. Any other
change only adds to the argument of making doscmd a port (or two), IMO.

--
Marcel Moolenaar                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SCC Internetworking & Databases           http://www.scc.nl/