In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Archie Cobbs writes:
: The 2nd and 3rd stage boot loader output to the serial port is all
: blanks.  That is, every character is output as a blank -- you can
: see them printing, and see the 10 second autoboot messages, but
: they're all space characters.

I have seen this when I've had the baud rate wrong.  On my development
box that has a serial console, I seem to recall that I needed to build
special bootblocks to run at 115200.

Try connecting a serial line analyser to the line if you have it.  Or
a oscope will do in a pinch.  Or try the default baud rate of 9600.

Warner