thanks...

marc.s>Have a look at :
marc.s>
marc.s>http://www.external.org/freebsd/current.html
marc.s>
marc.s>Worked fine for me.

...but it not what do I mean... I need to make RELEASE (ftp-like).
I know that I need a FULL CVS tree as handbook wrote:

---
  Second, you have to have the whole CVS repository at hand. To get this
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  you can use CVSUP but in your supfile set the release name to cvs and
  remove any tag or date fields:
---

but it is so difficult for me (14.4Kbit/s - our I-net... ;/)

Did there anybody who can help me?

I have full src-es, cvsuped today. My configs is:
====
*default  host=cvsup2.ua.freebsd.org
*default  base=/usr
*default  prefix=/usr
*default  release=cvs
*default  tag=RELENG_3
*default  delete use-rel-suffix

doc-all
src-base
src-bin
src-contrib
src-etc
src-gnu
src-include
src-lib
src-libexec
src-release
src-sbin
src-share
src-sys
src-usrbin
src-usrsbin
====

As you can see I have not all sources... Did it wrong for making
release? Did I certainly need

        src-all
        src-secure
        src-eBones

for making release? Can I make my custom release?

Is there another way for making release? Because a "have to have the whole
CVS repository at hand" VERY difficult for me.

Please... help me!

Thanks.

Regards,
  Listopad Alexandr