On 07-Jan-00 Amancio Hasty wrote:
>  I just thought that I would need to add an audio intergap between
>  tracks
>  but hey if cdrecord can do it great!

Well, if you are burning in Track-At-Once mode then there is a 2 second
gap between the tracks (and you can't do anything about it). To remove
or change the intertrack gaps you need to burn in Disk-At-Once mode..

cdrdao and the newer versions of cdrecord support DAO.

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum