I install FreeBSD3.3  but i face a problem to config mouse in Xwindows.
I'm not able to subscribe in freebsd-question so i send it here please
solve this problem.

I have a GENIUS mouse , port : com 2 (/dev/cuaa1).
when i  install FreeBSD that time i test my mouse and it's work that
time but when i start  "startx"
mouse not working . Again i run XF86Setup program ,I also choose "mouse
system , sysmouse" and  port /dev/cuaa1 or /dev/sysmouse
but no work. please help me how can i work mouse in Xwindows.

please give me suggestion.
satyajit