> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that pppctl hangs 100% repeatable when I'm doing "set log local
> +chat" followed by the "dial" command over diagnostic socket. In the case when
> the "dial" command being sent over other socket this behaviour doesn't
> observed. Following I'm attaching transcript of my sessions
>
> -Maxim

Hi,

Does it still hang if you also enable debug logging ?  And if so,
what sort of output to you see ?

It's possible (perhaps) that the socket is blocking.  If you open a
connection that hangs then open a second connection, do you get the
second one ok ?  If so, what does ``show who'' and ``show route''
come up with - on both diagnostic connections ?

Cheers.
--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>