Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Jun Kuriyama
had to walk into mine and say:

> I got more panic with DEBUG=-g and INVARIANTS.  I saved core dump at
> this time.

We need version information! How recent is your version of -current!
What's the rcsid from if_aue.c! Details please!

> This panic is caused when I tested heavy traffic via aue0 (USB
> ethernet adaptor) with "while looped" large file scp.  I think that is
> only active process.
>
> My ipfw is set as default like as "65535 allow ip from any to any".

*sigh* No, this is not what you meant to say. What you meant to say
is: "Oh, by the way, I also use ipfw. And oh, by the way, I didn't
think to repeat the same test without ipfw."

Try the test again with a new kernel *without* ipfw. Maybe the problem
is in ipfw. Maybe it isn't, but you have to do some testing to eliminate
the possibility!

> Should I give some data to solve this problem?

No, you should sit there and wait for the bug fairy to come and tap
you with her magic wand.

Print out the contents of the mbuf!! Show is what it thinks the real
length is!

-Bill

Work:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Center for Telecommunications Research
Home:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Columbia University, New York City