David O'Brien wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 10:01:42AM +0200, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> > Is there are any compiler guys to address my question or not?
>
> There is, I'm the one.  But there are a few things ahead in the queue.

Please excuse me if I've offended you, but I just doubted that no one has read
my message, so I've tried to check for sure ;). Hovewer it seems that I've
selected wrong way to do it, so I'll try to be more patient in the future.

> Of course a patch would make things go much faster.

Unfortunately, I'm not one of the "compiler gurus", so it would be almost
impossible for me to fix this problem.

-Maxim