Ok, I've reproduced your 'flush 3 failed' softupdates panic!  I have
    a core dump that kirk can look at.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

:
:This can be reproduced by doing a cvsup to get a new repo, not an update
:but a clean checkout, twice in the same spot.
:...
:--
:-Alfred Perlstein - [[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
:Wintelcom systems administrator and programmer
:   - http://www.wintelcom.net/ [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]