On 17 Jan 2000, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

> Should I add some stuff to handle the differences in bsd.port.mk (like
> we did with perl5)?

It may be useful - although there are a lot of inconsistencies in how the
openssl ports look for it. Dirk Froemberg was going to help with this -
I'm not sure exactly what the best way to do it is. For example, ports
like w3m-ssl pass the location of the openssl include directory, which
needs to be either /usr/include or ${LOCALBASE}/include. Perhaps the best
thing would be to bump OSVERSION (belatedly).

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson