> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Brian Somers writes:
> : > : Without saying it's ``at isa?'' I get only one aha failed line (I'm
> : I take that back.  The card isn't seen now unless I say ``at isa?''.
>
> Please send me the dip switches on the aha1542CP.  And the config
> lines that work and don't work, plus the config file that you are
> using.

Where UP == OFF, from 1-8 I've got

UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, DOWN

Needless to say (you wanna see the state of this place), I can't seem
to find the manual at the moment :-/

WRT my config, I've got

device aha0 at isa? port ? irq ?

--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>