Unless there are objections in the next day or two, I'm going to
deprecate the TUNSLMODE ioctl favour of TUNSIFHEAD.  Where TUNSLMODE
prepended a sockaddr to each packet, TUNSIFHEAD will instead prepend a
4-byte network-byte-order address family.

Jordan, I believe this change should go into 4.0-RELEASE rather than
happening afterwards so that we have a minimal number of people
(hopefully none) using TUNSLMODE.  TUNSLMODE was never MFC'd.

Cheers.

--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>