John Polstra wrote:

> > Can you make cvsup accept multiple servers to try in it's configuration
> > file?
>
> I'll add that to the to-do list.

A nice heuristic that attempts to minimize latency and maximize throughput
would be a nice feature to have.  For extra credit, reverse entropy as well.

Seriously, attempting to connect to a list of servers using record route
and minimizing the latency and/or hop count would be a great little feature
to add.  It would be a great feature to package into a library.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           http://softweyr.com/