Sean> On 2000 Jan 29, David Gilbert opined:
> [...]
Sean> lptcontrol -p
>>  I will try this.  It still seems that there's a misfeature that it
>> just doesn't work by default.

Sean> Yep. It is odd that it completely locks your box waiting for
Sean> paper.  I have seen other printers which end up printing garbage
Sean> after this but never a locked box.

That's a different problem... That problem has something to do with
flow control... and I've had that happen, too.

Dave.