On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Nikolai Saoukh wrote:
> > THE PROBLEM is that tok_isa_probe is not called at all,
> > when driver kldloaded. Return value is irrelevant for this case.
>
> Try the attached patch.
>
> (cd /sys/isa && patch < isa_common.c.patch)

This patch doesn't (shouldn't) compile since it uses private information
from bus_private.h. I hope you are not including bus_private.h anywhere in
your code - its strictly off limits to driver code, even bus drivers.

--
Doug Rabson                             Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nonlinear Systems Ltd.                  Phone: +44 181 442 9037