On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 03:34:51AM +0100, Marc Schneiders wrote:
> As far as this is possible for me in rather heterogenous threads, I've
> tried to follow the messages about recent make world problems. I've
> done exactly what is in src/UPDATING (and like another poster here I
> did *not* get the 24/01/2000 message until today...): build and
> install (x)install, make buildworld, installworld, distrib dirs,
> kernel.
> Some problems have disappeared, some remain, to wit:
>
> /kernel: cmd ntpd pid 86 tried to use non-present sched_get_priority_max
> /kernel: cmd ntpd pid 86 tried to use non-present sched_setscheduler
> ntpd [86]: sched_setscheduler(): Function not implemented

This shouldn't (IIR comments to this list C) affect ntp, but if you
want the nasty messages to go away, include:

options         P1003_1B
options         _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING
options         _KPOSIX_VERSION=199309L

in your kernel config.

--
Mike Bristow, Geek At Large              ``Beware of Invisible Cows''