Problems to install parts of -current after make world
(upgrade from 3.4-STABLE to 4.0)

I wanted to install config to make a new kernel.

As soon as I do a
        cd config
        make install
I get
        install -c -s -o root -g wheel -m 555 config /usr/sbin
        pid 48800 (install), uid 0: exited on signal 12 (core dump)

It looks, as If I'm stuck here in the installation process...
Luckily I only did a make buildworld ;-)

Any ideas ?

--
Andreas Klemm                                  http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                     http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html