In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jim Bloom  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> John Polstra wrote:
> >
> > Why are you addressing mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]?  The correct
> > address to use is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Because I replied to a message I received which had
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The message originated on hub and I guess the
> sender's address was not rewritten.

Consider yourself vindicated. :-) Outgoing mail _should_ be
masqueraded as coming from "freebsd.org", but the whole mail system is
slightly screwed up at the moment due to the loss of a disk on hub.

Actually, hub does have an MX record, but it still points to hub
instead of to the ersatz mailhost, builder.freebsd.org.  Please drop
a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask him to fix that.

John