On  2 Feb, Kenneth D. Merry wrote:

>> I'm using this hardware since 2 years now and it's the first time I see
>> this (the computercase isn't opened for 2 months now, so nothing changed
>> recently). Is this something I should worry about?
>
> This is likely a cabling or termination problem.  It could also be that
> you've got your cable too close to the power supply.

I thinks it's too close to the power supply (da0 terminates the bus).

> In any case, check your hardware.

Thanks,
Alexander.

--
 I've given up trying to change the world. I'm going to toilet train
             it so that I never have to change it again.

http://www.Leidinger.net                  Alexander+Home @ Leidinger.net
  Key fingerprint = 7423 F3E6 3A7E B334 A9CC  B10A 1F5F 130A A638 6E7E