> This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Lawrence Farr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Be sure to reply to that address.
>
> Has the Mylex RAID support been fixed or dropped?

It was never really in need of "fixing", although there are certainly
still some issues with it.  The Mylex controller family is supported in
the release candidate, yes.

> I could'nt see any mention of it in the
> hardware.txt for the release candidate.

I'm working on that today.

\\ Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,  \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\\ and he'll hate you for a lifetime.             \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]