> > Related question:
> >
> > Are there any plan to distribute USA_RESIDENT=NO version of
> > des binary distribution?
> >
> > If not, non-USA users must rebuilt the crypto libraries from
> > source to use international-crypto packages.
> >
> > The des distribution (des/des.??) of the 4.0 release candidate
> > does not includes RSA headers nor RSA binaries, because they
> > were built as USA_RESIDENT=YES.
>
> Are you referring to the crypto distribution? Mark Murray
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is the person you need to talk to about non-US crypto
> stuff.

Well I'm not Mark Murray, but I have been building the snaps on internat
and to me it looks like rsa.h is included:

internat:/home/ftp/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.0-20000211-SNAP/des > cat des.?? | tar
-tzvf - | grep rsa
-r--r--r-- root/wheel    12208 Feb 12 07:09 2000 usr/include/openssl/rsa.h

Or is there something that I miss?

John
--
John Hay -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]