On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Boris Staeblow wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible that there are slight differences between the
> CTM's and the "real world" ?

Yes, there are differences. You can't get the optional security stuff
via CTM while you can with CVSUP. Last time I tried it, this means you
can't do a "make release" as Jordan's release Makefiles can't handle a
total absense of that stuff (eBones? whatever its called).

While you can download the missing security stuff, "make release" wants
to check it out of your local cvs archive. I haven't found a way to put
it there but I'm a cvs novice.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dke...@nospam.hiwaay.net

David Kelly N4HHE, dke...@nospam.hiwaay.net