On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, John Polstra wrote:

>On 25-Jan-99 Sheldon Hearn wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:32:17 PST, John Polstra wrote:
>>> Yes, they all reside in /usr/lib/aout now.
>>
>> So then for a machine that makes world with -DNOAUT they don't exist,
>                                              -DNOAOUT
>> assuming all ports have been rebuilt for an ELF world, yes?
>
>I don't know -- I've never used -DNOAOUT. :-)  Somebody else will
>have to answer that one.

I did make buildworld with -DNOAOUT on -stable and it went fine. I did
make installworld and it croaked because it couldn't find the
afforementioned files.

Now I know what is up!

The answer to your question is: those files don't exist on a -DNOAOUT
build as evidence by the error message I recieved. :)

Catchya Later,          |       Give me UNIX or give me a typewriter.
Jason Wells             |       http://www.freebsd.org/