Doug Barton wrote:

> "Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:
>
> > Hmmm.  Odd, I've always noted the opposite.  If you do the novice install
> > (which everyone should if they're trying to test the "typical case"),
>
>         I've always found the term "novice" to be a little off-putting. Perhaps
> "Standard Install" would be a better choice?

Novice is ok, it's the other two that are problematic. Well,
particularly "custom". "Custom" does not scare away anyone, and is
actually actractive to Windows users. It should be called "death trap"
or something like that...

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        "If you consider our help impolite, you should see the manager."