[...]

%We spend so much of our time looking up our own collective asses searching
%for the meaning of life that it is no wonder FreeBSD doesn't feel like it
%has a clear direction for the future. All people seem to want to do is
%stomp on others who try to contribute something.

Come on John, this has *meaning*.  For or against -Wall
*stands* for something!  We have constitutional procedures
to solve this thing!

Ahem.

<regaining his senses>

Hear hear!

Russell

%
%--
%John Birrell - j...@cimlogic.com.au; j...@freebsd.org
http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
%CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137
%
%To Unsubscribe: send mail to majord...@freebsd.org
%with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message
%