Hopefully somebody who knows the VM system better than I do can answer
this easily.  In "sys/kern/imgact_elf.c", vm_map_insert() is used to
map the segments of an ELF file.  In all of the calls, the address
of the mapping is specified explicitly.  I'd like to experiment with
letting the system choose the address itself for the ELF dynamic
linker.  In other words, I want it to be mapped just as if a userland
call to mmap(0, ...) had been done.  Can somebody tell me how to do
that?

Thanks,
John
---
  John Polstra                                               j...@polstra.com
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken