In order to reflect the recent changes regarding syscons, keyboard and
video drivers, I wrote the following new man pages and update for a
couple of existing ones.  They are rudimentary, but better than
nothing.

        http://www.freebsd.org/~yokota/man4update.tar.gz

New pages:
        atkbd.4
        atkbdc.4
        splash.4 (screensaver.4)
        vga.4

Updated pages:
        pcvt.4
        psm.4

(The tar.gz file includes doc-syms.diff, which should be applied to
/usr/share/tmac/mdoc/doc-syms too.)

Would you please, please review these man pages and correct my poor
English.  Please send me any suggestions and addition for them too.

I would like to finish them in time for 3.1-RELEASE.

I appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Kazu