On Sun, Feb 07, 1999 at 09:13:27AM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > Hmmm, I think your answer is a bit political, or am I really the
> > only person, who hacks rc.conf.site with vi and has to browse through
> > both files at the same time and is a bit annoyed by having to compare
> > every single line and then to add the knob in rc.conf.site ?!
>
> I still cannot see any reason for you to do this.  I haven't had any
> of the problems you describe since I can't even imaging approaching
> the problem in the way that you have chosen to. :-(

Don't take it too serious. Perhaps I should have put a smiley at
the end of the sentence. Somtimes political means "bad things(tm)"
I didn't meant it soo bad ;-)

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?