On Sun, Feb 07, 1999 at 02:03:58PM -0800, Mike Holling <m...@ees.com> wrote:

> > Hmm.. I don't believe this can be true however. I do not program but
> > I do run current on my workstation, it's just plain interesting thing
> > to do. Just my opinion.
>
> If you're running -current, you should at least be able to apply kernel
> patches...

Certainly :) I agree completely with your statement, but... once is
the first time to do it and you have to ask how to do it. Manual
pages are sometimes so hard to understand for beginners, I haven't
forgot my first steps yet. Well, I shut up now, it's wrong topic for
-current.
--

Vallo Kallaste
va...@matti.ee