:I'm back and resubscribed to a subset of lists
:(hackers, announce and current)
:My connectivity is still shitty, but I'm working on it
:and have managed to Cvsup my cvs tree up-to-date.
:
:
:Julian
:
:--
:|   __--_|\  Julian Elischer         |
:|  /       \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]     +--from Perth to the world.

     Wait, wait!  Not yet!  (Slams door),

     Quick, everyone start glueing all the source code back together again!

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>