On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Jun Kuriyama wrote:

> Nate Williams wrote:
> > The changes to pccardd to support the new 'inactive' flag are still
> > missing.  We can power the slot on/off, but pccardd is unaware of these
> > changes.  Doesn't it need to be aware of the new 'power' state?
>
>   Hmm.  I looked pccard in PAO but it is complex in state treatment.  I
> should make this more clearer.
> I'll continue to check PAO code so I will return this area after I check
> other area of PAO.  At this time, I'll commit "beep" feature only.
>
> > Right.  Last I looked at PAO the pccard code had modifications all over
> > the kernel.
>
> I think so, too. :-)

Pardon my naivite, but why iswas PAO not part of FreeBSD itself?

> --
> Jun Kuriyama // kuriy...@sky.rim.or.jp
>             // kuriy...@freebsd.org

 Brian Feldman                                    _ __  ___ ___ ___
 gr...@unixhelp.org                           _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
             http://www.freebsd.org/     _ __ ___ ____ | _ \__ \ |) |
 FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!      _ __ ___ ____ _____ |___/___/___/