You need:

controller      ppbus0                  # The ppbus system
device          nlpt0   at ppbus?       # The printer driver

And finally the parallel port chipset interface,

controller      ppc0    at isa? port? tty irq 7 drq 3

See ppbus(4) and/or http://www.freebsd.org/~nsouch/ppbus.html for more info
about the ppbus architecture.

nso...@teaser.fr / nso...@freebsd.org
FreeBSD - Turning PCs into workstations - http://www.FreeBSD.org