Hi Leif,

On 11-Feb-00 Leif Neland wrote:
> Sometime ago there was a thread regarding Longitude and Lattitude of
> committers etc, and a reference was made to a website, where the
> coordinates of any point on a map could be shown.
>
> However, I can't find this site now. Anybody?
>
> Leif

I don't know of a site to do exactly what you're after but
there's a nice map generator here;

http://crusty.er.usgs.gov:80/mapit/

Or you could use the xearth port, you can use it to display points on
a world map.  I'm using a 3.2 machine ATM, and the port for that
(I haven't updated it since installing 3.2) has the FreeBSD FTP sites,
and the location of the core members.  Perhaps now it contains more
location files.

Cheers,

Kent Ibbetson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]