On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, David O'Brien wrote:

> > 2. What they do appears to be kind of icky, e.g. it requires more
> >    "hand work" than I think the average FreeBSD user would be willing
> >    to accept
>
> By handwork you man building, or installing?  When I put OpenBSD 2.6 on
> my sparc5, I did a normal install and then ftp'ed down the proper
> ssl-base package.  Then a simple pkg_add.  Since OpenBSD does not have
> our ``pkg_add -r'' functionalitiy, it wasn't as simple as we could make
> it.

Err, David, that's exactly the same as our system then. OpenBSD's handling
of OpenSSL is bad in other ways, but in this regard it's exactly what we
do now.

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson