It's been a couple more weeks, anyone now know why fd(4) is broken? It's
really not a good thing :(

 Brian Feldman                                    _ __  ___ ___ ___
 gr...@unixhelp.org                           _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
             http://www.freebsd.org/     _ __ ___ ____ | _ \__ \ |) |
 FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!      _ __ ___ ____ _____ |___/___/___/