Hi,
   I want to purchase some kind of 'subnotebook', that has to
   be as -current-compatible as possible.

   I anticipate the crowd whispering "Libretto, ... Libretto", but
   I have to say, that I don't like the Libretto very much for its
   crude screen resolution.

   Currently I'm tending towards the "Toshiba Portege 3010"
   or the "Fujitsu LifeBook B110 Biblo".

   Any experiences with these decices?

   I'm wondering about the CD-drives connected thru a PCMCIA-Card
   and FreeBSD-compatible PCMCIA-Network-Cards.

Thanks,
    Andreas

--
: TSE TeleService GmbH  :  Gsf: Arne Reuter        :                 :
: Hovestrasse 14        :       Andreas Braukmann  : We do it with   :