Well, it goes like this:

I cvsupped to CURRENT from 3.1 some time ago (like a month or something) and
everything was going great.  Friday night I cvsupped and tried to make world,
but without success -- yacc complained during something in cc1.  Anyhoo, I
then successfully did a make world -DNOTOOLS, and the result is somewhat
suboptimal, in that "Hello world" does not compile, and I can't make world at
the moment.  Are these changes related to the introduction of egcs?

Any help gratefully received! (Including telling me if this is the wrong
place to ask)

gcc output follows.

In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:44,
                 from hw.c:1:
/usr/include/machine/ansi.h:103: syntax error before `__attribute__'
/usr/include/machine/ansi.h:104: syntax error before `__attribute__'
In file included from hw.c:1:
/usr/include/stdio.h:55: syntax error before `fpos_t'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

--
[gjvc]