On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Pierre Y. Dampure wrote:

> I know this is the -current list, but... I haven't received a single
> message on the cvs-all list since 11:57 GMT this morning, whilst a cvsup
> just gave me a loads of commits today... this does not seem to be a
> local issue, since I receive -current normally (or so it seems, at
> least).
>
> Any clues?

Yeah, heavy maint on hub last night, moving it to 3.1.  Much breakage,
not all made up for yet.  They didn't go to sleep until it was in
useable shape (nice guys) so let 'em sleep a little more before raising
a ruckus.  It'll come back.  I'm waiting some repairs myself.

> PYD

chu...@glue.umd.edu         | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).