At 04:28 PM 4/3/99 -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
Better yet, can we just run with this today instead of tomorrow?

Can someone with a FAST machine do a CVSup from Freefall and `make world'
to verify that it is not broken?

My machines are either EGCS'ified, 3.1-CURRENT, or take 5 hours to `make
world'.

--
-- David    (obr...@nuxi.com  -or-  obr...@freebsd.org)

I started a Make world about 1 hour ago with current as of then sources.
It should be done in about 30min's. The only thing is I don't build xntpd
but every thing else is built.
I'll post when completed
Manfred