:Terry,
:
:In the BUGS section of the 4.0-CURRENT aio_read man page, the following
:comment is made:
:
:       The value of iocb->aio_offset is ignored.
:
:Is this actually the case, and what would be required to fix it?  Does
:this comment imply that reads always occur at the current file offset from
:the open file structure?  What I would like to do is have a child process
:...
:
:Thanks,
:
:  Robert N Watson
:
:rob...@fledge.watson.org              http://www.watson.org/~robert/

    I believe this either has been fixed or is about to be fixed by Alan.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>