| it seems to duplicate a lot of code already in FreeBSD, by just replacing
 | it with the equivalent code from NetBSD.
 |
 | (or rather, jsut adding the NetBSD code and not using the FreeBSD
 | version. This is acceptable in a test scenario).

 ep at isa/pcmcia/cardbus ... I fully rewrote code to use
newconfig/bus_space(9).
                              (newconfig goal sample)
 sn ... not in FreeBSD (PAO has this)
 fe ... Originally same code.
 ne at pci ... My NetBSD compatiblity test sample. OK to remove.
 ne at pcmcia ...
  NetBSD drivers already bus-specific frontend code was separated from
bus-independent(backend) code. So easy to adapt another buses.
 I've tested its separation for FreeBSD's ep code, but it was already
done by NetBSD.  ed case, I determined to use NetBSD driver.(rewriting
was difficult...)But if you love FreeBSD origine, you can replace it.
---
UCHIYAMA Yasushi
u...@nop.or.jp