> > The first thing I noticed was the panic I got, in atkbd_isa_intr, which
> > has since been fixed.
>
> Well, that is what you have to expect when running current. You are a
> betatester, and you can't expect the authors to have access to every
> combination of hardware.

Well that's my point.  Again, I'll point at CAM.  That was available to
the public for testing, and therefor required caused very little trouble
(with the exception of the aic driver) when it was integrated.

Hell, I'm even interested in fixing the PnP part of the sio driver, but
where can I find information on newbus and PnP?  The only other PnP driver
I've looked at (pcm) uses the "shims".  Perhaps for good reason?

- alex